Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 22% on the Master Appliance Proheat PH-1100 Dual Temp Professional Heat Gun, 500 and 1000-Degree Fahrenheit 120V 1300 Watts by Master Appliance at Portable Building Guys. MPN: PH-1100. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Master ProHeat Series Dual Temp Heat Gun delivers cost effective heat for basic heat applications. Two heat settings at 500 and 1000 degrees
Product Description & Reviews
The Master ProHeat Series Dual Temp Heat Gun delivers cost effective heat for basic heat applications. Two heat settings at 500 and 1000 degrees Fahrenheit allows for ideal application in a variety of situations. Provides professional quality performance - shrink tubing and packaging, cure adhesives, dry and heat parts, heat sensitive materials and more. You can't go wrong with the durable construction along with user replaceable heating elements - this gun is designed for long term, quality use in industrial settings.
High temperature and power ratings: up to 1000-Degree Fahrenheit/540-Degree Celsius at 1300-Watts. UL and CUL Listed or CSA Certified. Motor: Permanent Magnet. Nozzle Opening: .88” I.D., 1.31” O.D. Cordset: 6 ft., 3-wire grounded. Dimensions: 8.2” L x 3.0” W x 7.3” H. Net Weight Tool: 1.6 lbs. Shipping Weight Tool: 3 lbs.
Features & Highlights
- COMPACT, LIGHTWEIGHT & EASY TO USE: Master's Proheat 1100 Heat Gun packs a serious punch of airflow while being housed in a well balanced, lightweight housing
- DUAL TEMPERATURE: two convenient hot air temperature settings of 500 and 1000 degrees Fahrenheit
- VERSATILE: Designed by the Master heat tool experts to strip paint, activate adhesives, bend plastics, loosen rusted bolts, shrink heat shrink tubing, packaging and more with ease
- 3 position rocker switch with off, Hot 1, Hot 2 settings and a 6 ft, 3-wire grounded cordset made with flexible, oil and sunlight resistant neoprene jacket
- ESIGNED FOR PEAK PROFESSIONAL PERFORMANCE: Temperature and power ratings up to 1000-Degree Fahrenheit/540-Degree Celsius at 1300-Watts. Designed & Assembled at Master's USA Headquarters using foreign and domestic parts
Welding & Soldering
Limited 1-year warranty
Tools & Home Improvement
3 x 7.3 x 8.2 inches
9.9 x 4.1 x 12.6 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Master Appliance, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
VViViD Vinyl's Professional heat gun is a general purpose heat gun that is perfectly suitable for many heating applications, from vinyl wrapping to removing paint, from removing old flooring, bending plastics, loosening rusted bolts, or thawing froz...
Length: L304104 275mm; L304100 330mm Light, economical and comfortable. All metal construction is ideal for heavy use including production re-work and repair. Built-in automatic cleaning system, clear product tin easy, not blocked. This sold sucker h...
mpn: AE-1656, ean: 0711221991656,
EASY TO FILL, TO LIGHT AND TO USE: If you are looking for a tool which makes your work simple, this is the one! Easily refillable, lights in one click and it is designed for comfortable hand use, to keep your focus only on creating masterpieces. Pro...
mpn: 0330-0004, ean: 0716352116565,
Victor 0330-0004 00-1-101 Professional Cutting Tip, Type 101, Size: 00 if for general, hand and machine torch cutting. The gas service is Acetylene and the metal thickness is 1/4 inch. The cutting oxygen in PSIG is 20/25 and the cutting oxygen in SCF...