NoCry Rotary Tool Kit Specs
How does this rotary tool kit compare to other popular kits on Amazon?
- Voltage: 120V ~ 60Hz
- Rated power: 170W / 1.4A
- No load speed: 8,000-35,000 RPM-1
- Maximum collet/chuck diameter: Ø1/8 in
- Included attachments: 1 chuck, 1 collet nut + 3 collets, 1 flexible driver, 1 stand, 1 precision handle, 1 cutting guide, 1 shield, 1 pivot light, 1 sanding/grinding guide, 1 sharpening guide
- Included accessories: 8 for carving and engraving, 37 for cutting, 11 for grinding and sharpening, 8 for cleaning and polishing, 54 for sanding, 3 for drilling, 2 adjustment accessories, 2 replacement carbon brushes
- IEC protection class: 回/II (double insulated)
We might have just been able to hit the value vs. price sweet spot. While this is indeed one of the more affordable kits on the market, it has the ability to reach the speeds of $200 rotary tools, comes with a considerably larger attachments & accessories set and a powerful motor. And if you need to see it to believe it, no problem - if there is an issue, we'll replace your NoCry rotary tool for free or issue a refund.Which materials and projects can it be used for?
Thanks to its competitive technical capabilities and the large variety of included attachments & accessories, it can be used for basically any project or material straight out of the box: carving, engraving, cutting, sanding, grinding, drilling, polishing wood, metal, glass, steel, plastic, tile, stone, aluminum, brass, shell...you name it.Is it durable enough to last through your projects?
Yep. If you wear out the motor brushes or some of the accessories, there are 2 spares included in the kit, so you can quickly replace the parts and carry on with your work. To put it into perspective, this amounts to about 2x as long work time than with other popular rotary tool models.